- 6 lbs mixed variety apples (Gala, Golden Delicious, Honey Crisp)
- 1 Cup Apple Juice
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Peel and core the apples. Cut them into fourths.
- Juice the lemon into a small bowl
- Simmer the apples in the mixture of apple juice and lemon juice. Partially covered, until they’re soft (about 20 minutes).
- Add the brown sugar and cinnamon, stir until smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Enjoy! Pro tip: If you’re feeling really apple-y…use Fruitivity Chips to scoop apple sauce like chips and dip.