The best way to start your morning is with a delicious, filling, and healthy breakfast bowl! We combined cranberry vanilla oats, vanilla almond paleo bites, and orignial apple chips to create the perfect combination of goodies to get your morning started. The best part you ask? This recipe only takes 5-10 minutes to make!
Makes 1 bowl
- 1 Three Bears Oats cranberry vanilla oat-cup
- 1/2 cup of crushed/chopped Thrive Tribe vanilla almond bites
- 5 original Fruitivity apple chips
- 4 Strawberries sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon honey to drizzle on top
- Follow directions on the side of Three Bears Oat Cup to make oatmeal. Pour oatmeal into a medium sized bowl
- Crush Thrive Tribe bites into desired size and sprinkle on top of oatmeal
- Break Fruitivity apple chips in halves and place on top of oatmeal. Add strawberries, dried cranberries, pecans, and honey!